Students from non-Swiss universities who wish to study in Bern should register with the International Office of the University of Bern by 1 March each year for the next academic year.

There are various opportunities for social anthropology students at the University of Bern to study at a host university in Switzerland or abroad.

SEMP (Erasmus)

Major Students in Social Anthropology who would like to do an Exchange via SEMP (Erasmus) need to inform the erasmus coordinator bevor applying at the International office. We do have agreements with the following Institutes: